1st March!
In Roumqnie in Bucharest this morning corners should be full of goodies to offer, made by white and red wire.
To all you love "for the warmth and beauty of spring coming do not you spellbound!"
I offer these lilies found in a garden - or they have yet to be - even if times are not hot yet arrived
London until the sun does not like me but I love the sun. I expect, even if later it will bewitch.
I just found a 'marcisor' objects can be very different.
I began preparing a story about my great grand mother Paula, who has had a lot influence each other in my life. I'll talk more when the story - a series of short stories is more matured.
She was 92 and I 12 when she told me most of the stories I now pass on to my grandchildren, sixth generation: almost seventh if you put her mother she was talking about it a bit and also of their environment 'Allori.
It was the 13th of 15 children!
0 comments:
Post a Comment