Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Draining Swolen Finger



Last night I went was therefore Brixton, south London, but rapide avec le metro, la ligne Victoria. En sortant, le complexe de cinéma Ritzy est tout pres de la sortie de Métro.

Je suis arrivée trop tôt, je croyais qu'on commencera a sept mais c'etait sept et demi, mais finalement double de public attendu, environ 45! On du ajouter pas mal des chaises.

Parler dans un microphone c'est horrible, ma voix comme du bois, ou alors j'avais peur ce que sortira... bon, tant pis. Mon recit a plu et emu et meme amuse; encore une fois des rires quand je ne les attendais pas. J'aime bien des rires, mais aussi comprendre le pourquoi.

J'ai reussi a proposer et faire accepter le récit aussi pour jeudi, au lieu de juge je vais raconter l'histoire mais un little longer: I have two more minutes. I could put it as my first task of manual Speaking to Entertain.
Near Ritzy
Full of touching stories, most but not all sad. An even frankly 'porn' Fortunately I did not understand most of what he said is the surprise of open mic when you do not know in advance who said what.

A romantic poet
A poet has read romantic poems that I liked it.

Up Stairs At Ritzy A young lesbian woman tells a very amusing his misadventures with a woman she was wrong to get rid, but I love chocolate cake that I received afterwards.

And finally, an unforgettable story, an amateur clarinet on conquest and breakup with a girlfriend, but more importantly, his determination to learn to play better learn to play Mozart, and gain confidence. It was also very well said, and he was not disturbed by the microphone, so if I get used to ...
Brixton main road at nigth
Reelections in the night out.

Then I engulfed again in the subway.

Tonight I will speak in a new club, the importance of stories, and "sell a seminar" I would take a few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment