Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shooting Pain In Side Of Neck

Ouch! how I got into it?

Ouch! How I got into it?

I go, starting in two hours. Classes start in three and a half. I feel this morning, and I felt, all day yesterday, as you see in this picture, taken six years ago.

So I said oh I seem terrible!

What have I done? Can I have a

exaggerated, or even more, as expressed rarely, we do, what I felt inside. Any time the hype please. It is even funny. It is the image of me that liked the most to others.

So if I let go, to show what I feel, playing a little, it may be making people laugh, people, more than good looks or a pretty young faces.

In addition, I never forget what my daughter told me about ten years ago when I m'enquĂȘtais of what others say of my forehead.

- Do not believe the other you really look. Everyone thinks about how he is and does not really look the other side.

This seems to me this morning reassuring.

And if look they will see a grandmother who smiled at them warmly, and reassuring, looking really.

Tomorrow, I will tell how it happened that first class. From what they have written, especially by telling us, what will follow in other courses. So, nothing special.

How I got into it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment