Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katesplayground My Hoodie Free

Monday

woke up with thoughts about Adam Bloom, comedian for 15 years.

He told us that he performs for 15 years without interruption, but his career went for half to get to relatively high and remain on a plateau now.

'I went anyway laugh in four countries this year, I can not e complain. But they want the tele blacks and women, there are too many guys like me, they say. "

I looked at his video, one of several on YouTube - I put on my blog as English. It has the same energy in life, very friendly and made people laugh. It

comunication with them very well!

So what's missing? Perhaps a message from beginning to end, unifying his performance and his jokes. I did not even dare to tell him directly, but I already wrote him an email. Who am I to give advice to a pro actor?

He taught us so much yesterday!

Today, telling Romance in Paris, I must not forget my own advice!

Good news! This is not the only Open Mic, there will be each month from now - their ads are already free!

ps for a week I do not have a french keyboard, I hope it will be repaired by the.

0 comments:

Post a Comment