Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pokemon Plaitnum Online

School of Comedy

School of Comedy. Yesterday afternoon. Three hours.

Between twelve, I'm the only woman. The only "old person" too. And, almost alone, with so much attention!

ago a young boy came from Brazil, but he speaks better than I, English "British"!

I have a lot to learn, and I will!

The fact that I am old and wife and with emphasis, do not bother me so much, it's above all that now, I have not managed to make them laugh. When I wanted. They have a good laugh at me when I did not want and I do not understand why.

I'll find out!

When people do not speak quite strong, quite slowly, quite clearly (this almost every Britaniques speaking almost as if they all had a pipe in their mouths, Mormon, I had some difficulty understanding.

I'm quite sure that I'll get something out of this course, even if I do not know what, yet. As long as I still quite open minded. And ready to go up and emotional as the moderator said.

When will the 'high'?

must be optimistic and hope that it will happen one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment