Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Team Zissou Adidas Shoes For Sale

Tuesday Wednesday

This is the mayor of London at night, on the other side of Tower of London.

Again, I returned to Toastmasters Company Man I told a story about the importance of personal stories and sold the whole idea of a seminar on the subject.

They really liked and, more importantly, I was happy myself as it passed.

Yes, I am convinced that I should have the seminar! without a microphone, for me it's so much better!

At the end, I was told "what do you actually sold: the importance of personal stories? The book you spoke of? Or seminar?"

Actually, three.

A true seller never sells a single product and do not care so much which product is going to buy - as long as one is selected and the customer is left with the impression of having chosen!
Tower peer_0142
Magnificent illuminations again, I went back by bus and ship!

If you have time, here are 36 pictures of lights on the Thames, especially vis a vis Tower of London and Tower Bridge.

Tomorrow I'm going to the club of people working at Subway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment