Happy Birthday!
I wish I could wish happy birthday in person, but I do it through the blog today.
memories of past years and days of fleeting encounters that come to mind. And yes, we were neighbors, but we do not know. Turning and seeing only by chance on the street.
And then one day ...
One day I see him stopping me smile a few seconds.
What a smile can make!
We did not talk yet again. Then I see them as a couple, she smiled even more.
I love and I try to make them smile, but what does it come?
One day, she told me that my husband reads your blog. For almost a year now.
What a relief!
Neighbors reading my blog and still speaking to me, even me smile!
Subsequently, we met and talk, the current is going on and I discovered the most wonderful neighbors one might wish. In France, just before I go to London.
They remain great, and now I go back every time, like 'at home' with them. They helped me and felt so loved by the ways I could never describe it!
And everything starts this blog ...
Happy Birthday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment