Monday evening
You get lost looking a multitude of flowers, yet seeing them they form a formidable sight.
By cons, three flowers speak.
Instead of telling many, the storyteller has chosen three stories, I would not call me very important, we could tell in three minutes and he stretched to twenty minutes.
Telling detail and with gusto, and theatrical exaggeration, no mas imagination and suspense, slow or fast and strong and gently each time using descriptive movements well.
To me, he did not say much, finally.
We have not really entered deeply into his life and personality. Struggles life and its problems either. A day in life of adolescents from 1975 to 1978, more in general to me that especially for him - like every time the hero of his positive or unhappy story was a friend to him a different one with each of its three stories.
But suspense and description, rehearsals were beautifully made.
However, I would never listen to stories.
Another positive thing was a very colorful part of London where I envy a camera back another day when it will be warmer and no rain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment