Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dry Mucus Means Period Coming?

Time

Time passes at different speeds.

Sometimes it seems endless, a corridor to travel alone, or legs that hurt at the end, there is something that scares us. You feel alone;

At other times, time flies too fast, you do not see it happen. We want to stop. He was arrested. This amounts.

I will make a presentation given theme with "time" and has 20 images projected onto a large screen in ten minutes. In five weeks, in a nice bookshop in London.

That night, I was like 20 (currently 21) images.

Some will stay long on the screen and scroll other very quickly, as time passed at various speeds.

A new challenge before me. A woman

nice, the owner of the magazine had received yesterday from several idea came to me, about the time, that's what he liked most.

Now for me to create the story behind these images I have to choose. Telling may be two or three times, stopping on the experience and fly quickly over the rest.

What do you think of these pictures?

0 comments:

Post a Comment