A coffee and a raisin bread.
Can I take a picture, I ask the boy tossing the flange before putting in oven.
Yes, he said.
Would you throw in the air for me?
He did, but it was so fast that the batter had fallen into his hands. The second time I called before he launches into the air and voila the picture of the dough in the air!
He was happy to see the photograph!
People's nice creperie me relaxed after the tension of three hours of the course: the teacher had left for the last show that I had prepared.
Three photos of my heroes on Sunday: he grabs every time the dough thrown in the air!
This time I managed to make them laugh, however, although there are still lots of work on it. What I can be the most tired, was to understand what they said to each other in English so diverse! Some
Australia, another of Wales, others from Scotland, or the various suburbs of London! Between them, they understand, even speaking different "languages" different.
Tonight I am attending to someone telling stories.
And tomorrow, finally, nothing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment