Wednesday, I participated in the meeting of the club of people working for the Metro. Sympathetic, though few were present.
Here is the week of school holidays and a lot go with their children elsewhere.
Sometimes, comparing, I say 'ah, even less than ours!
course, if I compare the 'home' with the second of my club which is near the full means of circulation, and always full to bursting, that's another story.
They, they too came from a new blow. It is not easy to find the balance ... We need it, but no too much at once,
to give all a chance to talk and develop, build self-confidence.
Learn to speak in public.
This must be a bit like that with immigration, each country needs but not too much at once ... New
bring new ideas and doing the work which the former did not want, at prices down to cheaper services. How convenient. Then one day, it seems too.
I was a migrant myself and I believe. in my mind I'll stay forever. May be why I understand those who arrive and are full of momentum. I try to help as much as I can - not to mention others.
Thursday, yesterday I went to another club, they were even fewer, but full of guests have made the difference. Twice a year, which speaks better competition in the clubs and then the best of them each club. At the same time, who better appreciates a speech or story.
My job yesterday was to tell a story to enjoy.
For once, let us say, this time, I was pleased with the story and the way I said. Participants loves, have had in it, were the keys.
was: Romance in Paris.
Someone who observed others said, people were leaning forward as he listened, and everything in suspense.
At the end, all three competing with one another have said what they think. After saying how much they loved, what a good storyteller I am, they had to find something to criticize. One was not present when the other said.
For me, it was fun.
One said that from time to time, I spoke too softly and the back of the room he did not hear well. The following was saying how well she understood the back of the room. One said that I was not moving enough while I was telling the other actions showed that I did and said how much he loves them. And so later.
But yesterday, in the month, my story is bringing hope. In saying that the best statistical and speeches, there exit and end of the tunnel. Often arriving, when we have the most need. If we dare take the opportunity presents itself.
And here is the winner in the middle.
And here is a photo taken yesterday, which I like, talking to me.
is the entrance to the City Bank building works or those who invited me yesterday.
Today, I take the train to attend a comedy show, hosted by my fellow Toastmasters, having already been there a time during the Stand Up I'm just starting.
Will I understand?
jokes are the hardest to understand in a language and culture different from his.
0 comments:
Post a Comment