Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tibia Map 8.1rookgard

Warning

Editorial Lucienne Magali Pons

Sometimes webmasters of sites or blogs that I do not take over the denominated in their addresses on Internet search servers, (eg www.google.fr,) the addresses of my personal sites, or my identity, some do it to attract the attention of their readers to my articles and editorials, and I thank them.

Other less scrupulous incorporate references to my site in their web address, I do not know why, and in fact if you open their site or nblog can not find anything about me. What troubles me that is that these sites are debating or topics bordering on immorality or more.

I warn this warning by my faithful readers surfers who over the world read my articles on my blog using Internet search servers, such adverse effects, which I do not understand the subject, and thanked by advance for their confidence in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment