I was only 71 years
course, I did not have dark hair naturally, but in my youth was the actual color.
Should I dye them again?
I wonder.
course, I know, I know, not eating, losing weight is more important, but color change is so much easier and much faster too.
Maybe a wig from time to time will suffice.
Cut or not cut, is the issue, too, these days, as they have become too long my hair white. Not long enough for a horse that too but for the net assets. Each
When the years pass, I say "as I was young then!" This time, only six years ago ... around the time I opened my blog, then only in its fifth month.
A month full well waiting for me. I will speak or read a story or dialogue, several times this month. Julie 'happen' in English in London! Yes, I did not think that will happen, when I "only" 71 years!
Well, I must prepare myself now. The next Sunday and Monday with repetition, to my great grandmother. Then one in my club think again on my journey with ups and downs, and Romance in Paris told with 20 images in 10 minutes in a Library Gallery on the theme Time.
At the end of the month, read a portion of the part of Dracula!
So, white or brown hair? Long or short? What say you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment