Last night I attended a rehearsal of a show of three comedians with a cartoonist.
is very interesting to see a show in the making.
All three have built a lot of show by interacting with each other, each with a character.
The young woman cartoonist assumed models of the hearing and tried to draw a caricature of the face, then revealing the body as previously designed, from the caricature of a movie poster.
All is well, going in an interesting, previously known, at the end, Julie.
Pose! Sit there. Put a sarong. Good.
I look forward to unveiling the cartoon.
A very young and very thin woman with a smiling face and a flattened nose.
is not me!
Okay. The body was very thin already, she has not had time to round up. Why not, in my youth I was skinny! But the face? I have a long nose not wide and flat!
"We want to flatter the audience not to offend." said one of them.
Flat?
What offense worse than not dare caricature what you see!
|
| I just stretched his mouth to make her smile ... |
0 comments:
Post a Comment