Tuesday, January 13, 2009

South Park 777 Online

the biggest hoax of the 21st century!

This message is available on the new blog from this link

I had not intended this blog to writing "tickets mood. Besides, I had even vowed not to do because I wanted this blog to be primarily an educational site.

But sometimes there is anger that immerses you in frustration too much ... And now I know only one remedy: to express their anger and move on. I'll explain here what Web 2.0 is a huge deception, hoping to still make a small stone to the mountain of educational controversies that piles up on the net.

I - A brief history of the case for those who have not followed:

My anger is a party ticket blog Bernard Sady which showed our dear Mr. Lefebvre hesitating on a matter Web 2.0 Jean-Jacques Bourdin . I actually could begin to express my disagreement on the subject.

Today is the site of UPS I see reoffend case with our dear Mr. Hamon ... :-(

An article opens debate on Rue89 and mentions a note from the famous blogger " pressecitron "
to do a little contrast with the ridicule room.

II - How Web 2.0 is a hoax?
Web 2.0 is a marketing concept, hollow. And it is hollow because it has no basis! Everything that defines Web 2.0 existed 10 years ago (I might even say 30 years if we consider the Minitel in our analysis. What was the Minitel rose so it was not already online interactivity? ). Interactivity because that is what it is therefore already existed a functional point of view. Then the number of users Growing helped us achieve the critical mass that we move to a "functional interactivity" to "is not interactivity. This phenomenon is well known innovators. An innovation if it wants lasting in time must cross the gap between early adopters (early adopter) pragmatists (early majorité).

FC Geoffrey A. Moore (Crossing the Chasm - 1991)


Yet is it necessary to devise a marketing concept whenever an innovation is the gap? When mobile phones were democratized GSM has taken a new dimension ... Provided it is it is necessary to speak of GSM 2.0? No!

So why talk about web 2.0? And especially why he invented so many cousins? Enterprise 2.0? The manager 2.0 ? The RH 2.0 ? The city 2.0 ? ... Etc..
Do we understand ... this is the end of 2.0 that I call hoax! Not content sites and neither the articles ...! ;-)

Personally I would advocate is to go through a phase of questioning (or even research) on what seems again to be sure how much of what we're talking ...! This is for example the posture of David Abiker who wonders here on his facebook friends with Julien Dray (my answer to his question here ). It was easy to talk of friendship ... 2.0 David thank you for not having done it! ;-)

III Back on the case and open questions for discussion:
Now that the deception is unmasked ...
- Mr. Bourdin A: Do you think your question its legitimacy was in your talk show (to be renamed "political interview 2.0;-P) Why not invent radio RMC 2.0 ... Is not Radio interactivity!?;-P

- To all the commentators of the blogosphere:
Go and hide the long citizen who is behind your nickname and your avatar? Could it not be more constructive and better liver in our comments?

- In the blogosphere:
Could it not be more accessible to visitors lambda and stop growing (and praising) a small piece of land free of cultural everyone?

- A UPS in particular:
Your role is to decrypt the media ... So why put a video like that without question the legitimacy of the reporter's question? The blogosphere is a medium to full ... why not make a critical analysis media treatment of it produces? It seems to me that there is much to say ... Including the reasons why the blogosphere to adopt the same reflexes as the mainstream press by locking themselves on subjects which interest her ...?

And lean six sigma in all this ...!? No report ...! I could try to make a comparison with the lean and waste caused by the loss of time that generates controversy but I will not do better than this article and indeed I am "emptied"! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment