This message is available on the new blog from this link
You know what ...!? I leave the cinema with my beautiful and sweet. We went to see "For Her", a French thriller. Very nice movie that I served on a tray on a beautiful article: The mind map!
The mind map, mind map or mind map (you choose the term) is used by the hero (played by Vincent Lindon) to build the escape plan. Here is the plan recovered the teaser:
We do not see very well on that because the scheme is a bit crowded but if you go see the movie you'll see how it is constructed throughout history. That's a nice use of mind map!
If I speak the mind map is that this tool can also be used as part of a Lean Six Sigma project. Using this tool the best known is of course the Ishikawa diagram (fishbone on).
Source: www.isixsigma.com
I take this opportunity to highlight the deception that is the invention of the fishbone ... Mr. Ishikawa did not invent mind map ... In our classrooms we'd better talk about the mind map and use varied that we can do rather than presenting a very simplistic version that in fact this gentleman. But as I salute the inventors of lean to the democratization of common sense, I welcome Mr. Ishikawa for the mediation of the mind map!
After this little polemic open ... I'll explain what I'm doing the mind map:
- First I'm using it every time I read a book for me to summarize. Besides, the mind map of LSS top of this blog is a summary of a book on the LSS.
- I'm using is also currently writing a novel.
- I use it when I have a project idea in my head and I would like to ask and go further.
- I use it to make a summary document with links to the branches to the documents.
- I use it for note taking.
short I use a lot ... But then the LSS ... what do I do? Before you say I'll explain the general functioning of the mind map. To make a mind map must begin by making a circle by entering inside the main topic. Then, this round, we must "pull" of the branches by writing ideas relevant to the topic. Then these branches we can still take other classes to deepen some aspects. The mind map is essential because it allows some progress in our ideas while writing them and maintaining a visual aspect that is easy to navigate. For example if you made a report on a specific topic: If your report is 30 pages, you'll have a nice summary you will always have trouble finding a particular item you are looking for. Another point: The mind map gives you an overview both concise and precise about the whole work.
In the LSS project mind map can be used in two phases: the part of analysis and improvement. For the analysis part, where you paired your mind map with the 5 Why method: it can allow you to list the issues of completeness. The 5 Why can trace the source of problems rather than stop the symptoms. With the mind map, 5 Why take on another dimension. Here is a sample mind map with the 5 why in an issue of improving service levels:
Once you have identified the "root causes" of the problem then you can use the mind map as a support brainstorming session where you simply browse each of the "ends of branches" and to add other branches which contain ideas for improving problem.
Voili voilo ... I hope this little overview mind map you will want to use it and abuse it!
If you have a problem but you do not know where to start: do not hesitate to submit comment: I would tell you how! ;-)
Before you leave ... On the technical side: I use freemind software is very easy to use and free! It also allows export in Flash format on the internet as you can see the Mind Map of LSS in this header this blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment