Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5000 Of Heparin Equals 1 Ml

To lose weight: nothing like a 6 sigma project

This message is available on the new blog from this link

Good ... I read here and there to attract readers it was eye-catching headlines ... I think on this one I'm very good!

;-) But as I am an honest ... the paper I leave you here is to match the ambition it displays!
Come on, enough blah blah: here we go ...!

Define:
On July 14 I weigh myself (yes I like to weigh 14 July ;-)... and oh surprise ... I'm 98 kg quintal approaches and frighten me a bit! The aim of my project is 6 sigma to lose weight!
The customer's voice here is my conscience tells me: Florent! You gotta lose weight! My
Y is the weight in kilograms, it seems to me quite as indicator.

Measure:
I 14 July 98 Kg
My ideal weight is 75kg as I'm 1m75 (mnemonic formula for men: remove a meter and you get the weight for women is the same but must deduct 10 cm in size, which would have 65kg).
I consider my limitations to + / - 10 because below 65 kg I become anorexic and that above 85 kg I am a whale ...
:-( I can not remember the last 5 years to have weighed between 65kg and 85kg, I infer that I am at 0 sigma ... Because every time I weighed myself I was Aside from my weight limits when I correct my weight.
What measurement system Now ...?
To ensure the reliability of my system as I decide I will weigh myself every Sunday morning on my scale mechanics. There will be no problem due to variations in measurements being agein or not, measurement of electrical or mechanical scales ... etc..

Analysis:
What has the greatest impact on my weight ...?
I could have made an experimental testing the different elements but I will limit myself to a personal assessment ... So I determine what is the impact on my weight is in order:
- lack of sports
- the amount of food ingested during meals
- lack of balance in the foods I eat
- do not eat in the morning and the evening meal
my biggest meal - eat between meals

Improve:
- Playing sports several times
week - Less
eat - Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Do not eat between meals
- More food for lunch and less at night

Control:
Develop a dashboard to monitor the Make
weight weekly updates on the number of times I played sports
To review the number of extra I made (by extra I mean to enjoy myself for a meal without limit myself) . A poke
yoke would have been possible: settle to avoid a ring that I eat too much (but my case does not require this kind of operation).


So of course I am not yet at 6 sigma ... But for this project I had no master black belt and above all, I have no premium on it if it is my own satisfaction. Note that even when I lost 8 pounds the first two months and I stay on a good slope

;-) Here you see the 6 sigma is accessible to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment