Monday, November 3, 2008

Where To Buy Floating Candles Toronto

Project Charter - The project kick off LSS

This message is available on the new blog from this link

Well, as you say I am not very excited about writing this ticket.

For the "project charter" is not a fundamental methodology in the LSS. If it is not used, it does call into question any way the success of your project ... Basically I personally think we could do without it!

So why talk about it!?
I'll talk about because even if the "project charter" does not bring much in a purely operational, function and unifying symbol in turn is required!

The "project charter" (which you can download an example isixsigma.com ) symbolizes the start of the project and thereby return a LSS project is a project in itself ...

And as such it is worth remembering que votre projet LSS comportera :
un début, une fin, un planning, un périmètre d'action, une équipe, un objectif...etc.

La project charter sert donc à cela : à appréhender les éléments fondamentaux qui permettront au projet de se dérouler sereinement. Tout au cours du projet, si un doute nait d'une discussion sur le périmètre ou l'objectif du projet, c'est une consultation de la project charter qui permettra d'avancer. Et en ce sens la project charter tient un rôle fédérateur. Lors des réunions d'avancement présentées devant la direction, là encore c'est la project charter qui permettra d'introduire le projet en rappelant les objectifs fixed upstream ... etc.. Finally

for someone who has never fought a LSS project is a good tool for asking the right questions before you start and put the answers on a formal document.

Namely:
What is my purpose? Do I have already identified a problem? What is my project integrity? What does not fall within the scope of my project? Is my hierarchy is aware of this problem? On whom can I continue my support for the project in case of problems? What skills will I need on this project? What I enjoy resources to conduct this project? Who will be able to attend upon the data processing? What planning can be implemented? ... Etc..

Voili voilo ...

One last thing: the project charter is a document that lives throughout the project ...! If during the data analysis I realized that the scope of action is not the right one, so I return the document, modify it and I continued my project ... It is a document that allows you to frame things ... not to lock them up! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment