Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Store-bought Vegan Sauces

Why this blog?

This message is available on the new blog from this link

Me: My name is Florent Fouque, I work for 9 years in the supply chain and transactional processes.
You'll have more details on my course in the coming days in a section designed to ...

This will make almost a year since I'm interested in Lean 6 Sigma. At first I leaned on a theoretical question (6 reading books). Then I made a mission of six months which allowed me to finger the reality of a LSS project. So today I am passionate about the method and want to work at its implementation until the end of my days ... (That's maybe a little "too much" there ... ;-)

During this learning (which continues every day ...) I could understand how the methodology and tools it uses are not easily accessible to ordinary mortals. I was also able to account for the distance between the wishes of education of black belt and master their ability to make things intelligible. This blog displays

therefore achieve the following:
- Make accessible Lean 6 Sigma novices and interested
- Speaking of Lean 6 Sigma and specificities of the methods for services
- Present tools an operational approach

Welcome to this blog ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment